Users can read literary materials related to contemporary art for children.
- Books whose creation involved any of the contemporary artists
- Books for children associated with exhibitions organized by the museum
- Books that can interest people in experiencing contemporary art or art exhibitions
Art Library for Children is available for all members of the public to use.
*Children under 8 years old, can enter with adult attendants.
*Closed on the same days as the Art Library.
How to Use
- Put your belongings in a baggage locker.
Inform a receptionist if you will use a stroller within the library.
- Receive an admission card at the reception.
- Enter the Art Library for Children.
How to find books
- Retrieve books in the Online public access catalogue (OPAC).
There are three retrieval devices in the reading room within the Art Library. Our website contains a list of our archives:
Online public access catalogue (OPAC)
- If you have any questions about books, ask at the librarian desk.
- Library material must be viewed inside the library and cannot be borrowed and taken out.
- Taking pictures or talking on a mobile phone is prohibited.
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- There is the nursing room near the library.
- Do not leave children unaccompanied in the library.
- Consult with the librarian at the counter or over the phone in advance for groups of 10 or more people.